Philly event examines cloud computing: What’s hype and what’s not?
Cloud computing is one of the hottest topics in healthcare, but will it be as transformative as many believe and, if so, how? What’s hype, and what’s not? What’s possible today, tomorrow and next year?
An all-star panel of health IT experts address those questions and others November 19 at an Executive Briefing at the Meridien Philadelphia. The briefing, which includes breakfast, runs from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Healthcare IT News is producing the event, which is being sponsored by Verizon.
This event is designed specifically to meet the needs to healthcare and payer IT executives. Speakers will discuss candidly the cloud’s ability to improve care, enhance training and collaboration and transform healthcare in myriad other ways.
* Chris Davis, Compliance Solutions Architect, Verizon;
* Jason Hughes, director, high performance computing, Penn Medicine;
* Aman Bhasin, CEO, Blue Ridge Solutions Group;
* Randy Bankes, associate director, IS, Lehigh Valley Health Network;
* Shahid Shah (“The Healthcare IT Guy”), CEO Netspective.
Registration is complimentary, and attire is business casual.